One of the most important aspects of ISCC & GCxGC are the poster presentations. Please keep the following information in mind regarding the 2017 poster sessions:
- Each poster has been allotted a space 48" x 48" (122cm x 122 cm) and can be either landscape or portrait as long as it remains within the set size parameters.
- Poster boards will be available to hang posters starting Sunday, May 14th at 4PM until 5:30PM - pins will be provided. You may also hang posters in the morning before the daily sessions begin. We ask that all posters are hung during these work periods.
- Poster sessions will be held in Crystal Ballroom B & C.
- You must be present at your poster during your assigned the poster session.
- Poster numbers CAN NOT be changed and posters must be hung in their assigned location.
- Poster numbers have been assigned and are now available (see below).
The GCxGC poster session will be held on Monday, May 15th from 2:00 - 3:30PM.
ISCC poster presentations will occur on two days. Odd numbered ISCC posters will be presented on Wednesday, May 17th from 1:40 - 3:10PM. Evenly numbered ISCC poster presentations will be held on Thursday, May 18th from 2:00-3:30PM.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION for ISCC & GCxGC 2017
Abstract submission is encouraged in all areas of interest as a wide array of topics will be covered at both ISCC & GCxGC. All abstracts must be submitted using the following template:
Ready to begin the abstract process?
- Download the "ISCC & GCxGC 2017 Abstract Template" from above.
- Enter your information into the template. When complete, delete all of the red instructions. Please do not change file formatting including fonts, font sizes, and margins. All abstracts must remain one page in length.
- Save as a Word document (other formats including pdf's cannot be accepted).
- Please complete the attached form and upload your abstract.
Further information and instruction will be conveyed upon submission of your abstract. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email email@example.com. Thank you!