A few important pieces of information regarding poster sessions for GCxGC & ISCC 2017:
- A preliminary schedule for the conference has been posted with a more detailed schedule but the GCxGC poster session will be on Monday, May 15th with the ISCC poster sessions have been set for Wednesday, May 17th and Thursday, May 18th in the afternoon.
- Poster numbers will be assigned by May 1st.
- The boards will be available to hang posters starting Sunday, May 14th at 4PM until 5:30PM - pins will be provided. You may also hang posters in the morning before the daily sessions begin. We ask that all posters are hung during these work periods.
- You must be present at your poster during your assigned the poster session.
To ensure that your abstract will be included in the conference brochure and be eligible for the virtual issue of Analytical Chemistry as well as a number of poster prizes, you must be registered by April 30, 2017.
Each poster has been allotted a space 48" x 48" (122cm x 122 cm) and can be either landscape or portrait as long as it remains within the set size parameters.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION for ISCC & GCxGC 2017
Abstract submission is encouraged in all areas of interest as a wide array of topics will be covered at both ISCC & GCxGC. All abstracts must be submitted using the following template:
Ready to begin the abstract process?
- Download the "ISCC & GCxGC 2017 Abstract Template" from above.
- Enter your information into the template. When complete, delete all of the red instructions. Please do not change file formatting including fonts, font sizes, and margins. All abstracts must remain one page in length.
- Save as a Word document (other formats including pdf's cannot be accepted).
- Please complete the attached form and upload your abstract.
Further information and instruction will be conveyed upon submission of your abstract. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email email@example.com. Thank you!