One of the most important aspects of ISCC & GCxGC are the poster presentations. Please keep the following information in mind regarding the 2017 poster sessions:
- Each poster has been allotted a space 48" x 48" (122cm x 122 cm) and can be either landscape or portrait as long as it remains within the set size parameters.
- Poster boards will be available to hang posters starting Sunday, May 14th at 4PM until 5:30PM - pins will be provided. You may also hang posters in the morning before the daily sessions begin. We ask that all posters are hung during these work periods.
- Poster sessions will be held in Crystal Ballroom B & C.
- You must be present at your poster during your assigned the poster session.
- Poster numbers CAN NOT be changed and posters must be hung in their assigned location.
- Poster numbers have been assigned and are now available (see below).
The GCxGC poster session will be held on Monday, May 15th from 2:00 - 3:30PM.
ISCC poster presentations will occur on two days. Odd numbered ISCC posters will be presented on Wednesday, May 17th from 1:40 - 3:10PM. Evenly numbered ISCC poster presentations will be held on Thursday, May 18th from 2:00-3:30PM.